Essential Worker Living is a housing program that was created to help people who work to provide critical services find housing near the neighborhoods in which they work. To determine if you are an Essential Worker, you must qualify under specific income guidelines. Please review the application checklist below to apply.
The following will need to be provided in order to complete your application:
Application fee: $75.
- Four (4) weeks of most recent consecutive paycheck stubs. And also the first pay stub of the year when GROSS and YTD amounts are the same.
- Last 2 years of tax transcipts from irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript
- Social security award letter no more than 120 days old.
- Current statement of retirement or pension plan.
- Contact information for HR or Supervisor to confirm any expected raises within the next 12 months.
Child support verifications:
- Child Support Income Verification form from the attorney general (required whether you have received support \or not). Must not be more than 120 days old.
These documents are required to provide proof of eligibility for residency at The Markson. There may be additional items needed that relate to your specific situation. We appreciate your cooperation in providing this documentation in order to process your application quickly.
*Note: If approved, a deposit is due move-in day. 1 month’s rent deposit if approved with conditions.
**If move-in date is more than 120 days from application date we may request your most updated income information to reprocess your application at no cost to you.